- Articles 7 and 8 of the map of fundamental rights of the European Union
- General Data Protection Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council, 27 April 2016 (2016/679)
- Belgian law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy
What personal information does Adreel collect?
When you visit this website, you remain anonymous. The information collected during a navigation is used to analyze the use of the site in order to improve it. No personal information is attached to it.
Adreel collects personal data (such as last name, first name, company name, phone number or e-mail) only if you decide to provide them. For example, when you express the desire to be contacted, sign up for the Adreel newsletter. Adreel then undertakes to collect only the information necessary to process your request.
Why Adreel collects personal data?
We collect, process and use your personal information for:
- sent you, with your consent, the communications of Adreel.
- Answer all of your questions / requests made via the contact form.
- Conduct statistical analysis to improve the website.
- Treat your job application.
Recipient of the data h4>
The data collected and processed by computer are intended for Adreel.
Adreel has taken all necessary measures to safeguard the personal data of Users. Likewise, we limit access to personal data only to those employees whose duties require the consultation of such data.
Shelf life of personal data h4>
The data will be kept for commercial prospecting purposes for a period of 3 years.
What are your rights?
You decide to give your information. The recording of personal data on the Adreel website is optional.
If you do not want to communicate, you can still browse the site, but you will not be able to do certain operations like being contacted.
Right of access, correction and withdrawal of your personal data
You always have the right to access your personal information, correct it or get it removed. For example by updating them or asking that your personal information no longer appear on our mailing list.
To exercise this right, contact us at email@example.com, enclosing a copy of a piece of identification (ID card, passport or driver's license).